Pink Clay Powdered Face Mask - Dry Skin
Great for anyone with combination skin, breakouts, acne, or blackheads. It will help to heal your skin without any harmful chemicals.
Mix 1 tsp of powder with a liquid of your choice (e.g. water, toner, jojoba oil, aloe vera, honey, yogurt) of equal amount to create a creamy paste. Apply the paste on the face evenly with our silicone face mask applicator (avoid eye and lip area), and let sit on your face for 10 minutes.
Rinse off & follow with a toner and moisturizer
Use this clay mask 1-2 times per week for best results.
Makes up to 24 applications!
Activated Charcoal, French pink clay, Bentonite clay (sodium bentonite) Mulberry ( Morinda Citrisolia) fruit powder, Laminaria, Turmeric( Curcuma longa ) root powder, Bilberry, Colloidal oats, Guava (Psidium Guajava) powder extract, Kali Jiri (Centratherum anthelminticum) powder.
- Cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells
French pink clay
- Helps to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal
- Acts an antiinflammatory & antibacterial
- Relieves dermatitis
- Manages acne
- Beneficial for preventing wrinkles formation
- Effective for hyperpigmentation
Laminaria a.k.a Seaweed
- Regulates oil production
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Heals acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Treats acne scars, scabies, psoriasis
- Astringent properties are cleansing, tightening, and nourishing-Protects the skin from sun damage, curing dark spots, boosts collagen
- Eases inflammation
- Soothes irritation
- Contains proteins, fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants
- Packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- Protect your skin from damage, which can slow down its aging process, helping prevent wrinkles
- Helps with the treatment of acne
- Manages skin infections due to its antibacterial properties
- Helps in wound healing by accelerating the wound contraction